您现在的位置是: 首页 > 作文素材 作文素材

英语二人情景对话_情景对话

tamoadmin 2024-10-17 人已围观

简介1.老友重逢的英语情景对话2.有关交通的英语口语情景对话3.关于初次见面的情景对话英语有哪些?4.求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句5.小学英语口语情景对话6.英语四人情景对话材料7.问路英语情景对话,至少5组情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会,情景对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,它既可以作为小学生英语口语教材,也可以为学

1.老友重逢的英语情景对话

2.有关交通的英语口语情景对话

3.关于初次见面的情景对话英语有哪些?

4.求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句

5.小学英语口语情景对话

6.英语四人情景对话材料

7.问路英语情景对话,至少5组

英语二人情景对话_情景对话

情景对话因为有生动的生活场景和话题,极大地激发了学生练习英语口语的兴趣,为学生提供了练习口语表达的机会,情景对话具有多样性、灵活性、实用性,它既可以作为小学生英语口语教材,也可以为学生课下练习提供帮助。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

A:Do you take in students? I've been told you might have a vacant room.

A:你们出租房间给学生吗?有人告诉我你这里可能有问空房。

B:Yes. If you don't mind sharing room with someone else, there's one available.

B:是的。如果你不介意和别人用一个房间的话,现在有一个空房。

A:How much are you asking?

A:多少钱?

B:800 Yuan a month.

B:一个月800元。

A:Could I have a look at it, please?

A:我能看一看吗?

B:Sorry, but I'm on my way out now. Could you e bock in an hour?

B:对不起,我现在要出去。你能一个小时以后再来吗?

A:I wonder if you can help me. I'm looking for a room.

A:我想看看您能不能帮我忙。我正在找房子。

B:Yes. I've got a *** all room.

B:可以,我这里有一个小房间。

A:How much is it?

A:多少钱?

B:200 Yuan a week, but *** oking is not allowed.

B:一个星期200元,但是不允许吸菸。

A:OK. Can I see the room now?

A:好的。我现在能来看看吗?

B:Would you mind waiting? I'm on the telephone.

B:你可以等等吗?我正在打电话。

A:I saw your ad in The New York Times. I am serious considering one of the apartments listedin it.

A:我看到你们在 *** 上登的广告了。我对其中一个公寓很感兴趣。

B:We are happy to help you. May I know which one it is?

B:很高兴我们可以帮到您。您感兴趣的是哪个呢?

A:The two-bedroom apartment on 38th east street.

A:在东38街的那个两卧的公寓。

B:Oh, it is conveniently located, isn't it?

B:哦,这房子地理位置不错,挺方便的,您说是么?

A:That's why I think it may suit my needs.

A:嗯,这也是我选择它的原因:它可能能够满足我的需要。

B:I believe it will. It es furnished. You can move in immediately after the lease is signed.

B:我相信您是正确的。这房子是精装修的,只要您签了合约,立刻可以入住。

A:The ad says the rent would be 840 dollars per month. Is it true?

A:广告说月租是840美元,对么?

B:Yes. But not including the utilities.

B:是,但是不包括公用事业费用。

A:Will it possible for me to rent the apartment on a month-by-month basis?

A:我可以按月来租么?

B:I believe that can be arranged. But there should be a refundable security deposit, you know.

B:我想应该可以的。但是您知道,这是需要付押金的。

A:Oh, that's no problem.

A:嗯,没问题。

老友重逢的英语情景对话

英语情景对话作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。我整理了,欢迎阅读!

Asking for Help 旅途求助

dialogue 1

C: excuse me, is this the way to the Greta Wall?

劳驾,请问去长城是这么走的吗?

M: oh, it is really far from here. You’re going in the wrong directionactually.

长城离这儿可远着呢,你走错方向啦。

C: I must have taken a wrong turn.

哦,刚才一定是拐错弯了。

M: it doesn’t matter. Go back the way you came. After about five kilometers, you’ll see a hotel on the side of the road. It’s a big one. You can’t miss it.

没事,你可以原路返回,开5公里,会看见路边有个酒店,挺大的,你应该能看见。

C: and then?

好的,然后呢?

M: take the next right. Drive about one click further, and you’ll see the entrance of the highway to the Great Wall.

在下一个路口右拐,再开一公里左右,就会看见去长城的高速公路了。

C: thanks a lot.

太感谢了!

M: you’re wele.

不客气。

C: by the way, how long does it take?

对了,这大概得花多长时间?

M: without traffic, it takes about an hour.

不堵车的话,一个小时吧。

C: I heard the Great Wall closes early in the afternoon. Do you think I can make it before closing?

听说长城下午关的挺早的,我能在关门前赶到那儿吗?

M: yes, I think so. It doesn’t close until 5 o’clock. You still have plenty of time.

嗯,下午5点才关门,还早着呢。

C: great! Thank you!

太好了,谢谢!

M: my pleasure, and have a good time!

不客气,玩得开心。

C: Oh, no. it sccms that I've lost my train ticket.

糟了.我车票好像罢了!

M: Are you kidding? The train leaves in an hour. Where did you put it?

开玩笑吧?火车还有-个小时就开,你放哪了?

C: It was in my pocket, but now I can't find it.

我就放口袋里的,现在没了.

M: Is it in the other pocket?

哪个口袋啊?

C: No, it is not here. Damn it! I'm going to have to buy another ticket.

没有。该的!只好再买一张了.

M:Let's go to the inquiry desk first to chcck whcthcr anyone has got it and turned it in.

我们先去问讯处看看有没有人捡到。

C: OK.

好吧。

l: How may I help you. sir?

先生,需要帮忙吗?

C: l'm wondering if anyone has tumcd in a train ticket. ljust lost my ticket for Beijing tonight.

请问有人捡到一张火车票交过来吗?我的火车票丢了,今晚去北京的那趟车.

l: Let me see"' I'm sorry. Nothing's bc tumed im Do you want to buy another one?

我看看……很抱歉,没有。您要再买—张吗?

C: Yes. If I don' t make it to Berjing tomorrow morning. my wife would kill me. How much is it?

好吧,要是我明早到不了北京,我老婆非杀了我不可。多少饯?

1: 150 yuan for hard seats.

硬座150元.

l: Sirl

……先生?

C: Where is my wallet?someone has Stol my wallet!

我钱包呢?我的钱包也被偷了

M: We still have one more day to go before we return home. What will we see tomorrow?

还有一天才会去,明天去哪玩呢?

J: no idea. We've enjoyed both the natural scenery and the city sights. What else is there to see?

不知道,我们既欣赏了自然风光,有领略了城市特色,还有什么可看的呢?

M: what about a factory tour?

要不来个“工业旅游”吧?

J: you mean visit a factory?

你是说参观工厂?

M: yes. I heard there's a lager motor pany nearby whick open to the public every weekend. We can go to see how a car is manufactured and learn more about the automobile industry.

是啊,听说这附近有个大的汽车公司,每周末会对外开放。我们可以去参观,看看汽车是怎么生产的,顺便了解一下汽车工业。

J: good idea! I've always been interested in that. How much is the entrance fee?

好主意,我一直挺赶兴趣的。入场券多少钱啊?

M: I'm not sure, but as far as I know, most factory tours are free. They are sponsored by the pany providing the tour.

不清楚,但是大多数这种参观都是免费的,我接待我们的公司安排。

J: really? What do the panies do that for?

真的吗?公司为什么这么大方?

M: I believe most of them think of it as good public relations. They can promote their product and make their pany better-known.

我想他们把这个当成一种公共关系策略吧,借此推销产品,提高企业知名度。

J: oh, isee. So factory tours are good for panies as well as visitors.

哦,我明白了。所以“工业旅游”既对企业有好处,又对游客有好处。

M: exactly.

正是这样。

J: do we need an appointment beforehand?

那我们要提前预约吗?

M: I'll call the tourist rmation centre to check.

我打电话给旅游咨询中心问问。

有关交通的英语口语情景对话

 下面我为大家整理的在和老友重逢时的 英语情景对话 ,希望能对大家的学习有所帮助!

情景对话1:

 A: I haven't seen you for ages. You haven't been sich, have you?

 B: No, I've been in California for the past month.

 A: How nice. Where were you exactly?

 B: San Diego. I got back yesterday.

情景对话2:

 A: It's nice to see you again. Have you chaged jobs?

 B: No, I've been visiting relatives.

 A: That's nice. Where?

 B: I went to visit an uncle of mine in San Francisco.

  情景对话3:

 A: You haven't been around much lately, have you?

 B: No, I've been away on vacation.

 A: Oh? Where were you?

 B: Palm Springs. I've got a cousin there.

  情景对话4:

 A: Well, hello, stranger! Have you moved or something?

 B: No, I went to California for a few weeks.

 A: Oh, really? Where did you go?

 B: Los Angeles. I stayed with my brother.

关于初次见面的情景对话英语有哪些?

有关交通的英语口语情景对话

Part One: Expressions

 1.Can't you see there's a line?

你没有看到有一条线吗?

 2. You haven't taken the bus before?

你以前没有坐过公车?

 3. Besides, you should let old people on first.

除此之外,你该让老人先上(车)。

 4. Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street?

打扰一下,去华尔街怎么走?

 5. You should be able to find it from there.

在那儿你就可以找到了。

 6. Let the people off the train before you get on.

乘坐火车先下后上。

 7. It's faster than taking the bus or the subway.

这比坐公车或搭地铁快。

 8. Can I help you?

有什么可以效劳吗?

 9. Would you like a window or an aisle seat?

你要靠窗的还是靠过道的座位?

 10. I want an aisle seat.

我要一个靠过道的座位。

 Part Two Dialogues

 1. Buses 坐公车

 A: Hey, buddy, can't you see there's a line?

B: Oh, sorry. I didn't know.

A: What? You haven't taken the bus before?

B: No, I'm afraid not.

A: Well, you have to wait in line like everyone else. Besides, you should let old people on first.

B: Sorry.

A: It's all right. Where are you going?

B: I wanted to see the White House.

A: Oh, well you don't want this bus, anyway. It goes to Georgetown.

B: Oh, no.

A: It's all right, though. Just get off at the next stop and catch the 79A.

B: Oh, well thank you very much.

A: You're welcome.

 A: 嘿,朋友,你没看到有一条线吗?

B: 哦,对不起。我不知道。

A: 什么?你以前没有坐过公车吗?

B: 没有,恐怕我真没有。

A: 那么,你必须和其他人一样排队等候。而且,你应该让老人先上(车)。

B: 很抱歉。

A: 没什么了。你去哪里?

B: 我想去瞧瞧白宫。

A: 哦,可是,你不用坐这趟公车的。这车是开往乔治敦的。

B: 噢,糟糕。

A: 不过也没关系。可以在下一站下车改坐79A.

B: 噢,好的,很感谢你。

A: 不客气。

 2. Subways & Urban Railways地铁和市区铁路

 A: Excuse me, how do I get to Wall Street?

B: Take the A train south to the Liberty Ave. stop. You should be able to find it from there.

A: I'm sorry, but how do I know the subway train is going south?

B: The southbound A trains say Brooklyn.

A: O.K., so it's this one?

B: Yeah. Hey? What are you doing? Let the people off the train before you get on.

A: Oh, sorry.

B: Jeez. Tourists.

 A: 打扰一下,请问去华尔街怎么走?

B: 坐往南开的A 列车到自由大街站。在那儿你就可以找到了。

A: 抱歉。我如何知道地铁是往南开的呢?

B: 往南开的A列地铁上写着 “布鲁克林”。

A: 噢,所以就是这列了。

B: 对了。嘿,你在干什么?坐车先下后上。

A: 噢,抱歉。

B: 天哪,这些游客。

 3. Taxicabs 出租车

 A: Oh, no. We're going to be late for the meeting.

B: No. We'll get a cab. It's faster than taking the bus or the subway.

A: Oh, good.

A: How much will it cost?

B: Well, cabs are more expensive than the bus or the subway. It'll probably cost around six dollars.

B: Taxi!!!

A: I can't find the business card. Do you know the address?

B: Yeah. I met with them back in March, remember?

A: Right.

B: Driver, 1600 Pennsylvania Ave., please.

 A: 噢,糟糕。我们开会要迟到了。

B: 不会的。我们坐出租车去。那比坐公车或搭地铁快。

A: 哦,好啊。

B: 要多少钱?

A: 嗯,坐出租车比坐公车或地铁贵。可能大概要花6美元吧。

B: 出租车!!!

A: 我找不到名片了,你知道地址吗?

B: 知道。我在三月还和他们见过面,记得吗?

A: 对呀。

B: 司机。去宾夕法尼亚大街1600号。

 4. Airlines航班

 A: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

B: Yes, I need to check-in for the 11:20 flight to New York, please.

A: O.K. Ticket, please.

B: Here you are.

A: Would you like a window or an aisle seat, Mr. Smith?

B: I want an aisle seat as close to the exit door as possible, please.

A: Very well. Do you have any bags to check?

B: No, I just have this one small bag.

A: Here you are, seat 12c. Please go to gate 23 after passing through the security checkpoint.

B: Thank you.

A: Have a nice day.

B: You, too.

 A: 早上好,先生。可以为您效劳吗?

B: 好的,我要办理11点20分开往纽约的航班的登机手续。

A: 好的,您的票据呢?

B: 在这儿。

A: 您想要靠窗还是靠过道的座位,史密斯先生。

B: 我想要靠过道的座位,尽可能靠近出口的。

A: 好的,您有行李要托运吗?

B: 没有,我只有这个小包。

A: 给您的票,座位是12c.通过安全关卡后请到23号门。

B: 谢谢你。

A: 祝您愉快。

B: 你也是。

 Part Three: Substitution Drills

 1. A: (Can't you/ Don't you) see there's a line?

 B: Oh, sorry.

你(看不到/没看到)有一条线吗?

噢,抱歉。

 2. A: You haven't (taken/ ridden/ been on) the bus before?

 B: No, I'm afraid not.

你以前没有(坐过/搭过/乘坐过)公车?

没有,恐怕没有坐过。

 3. A: Besides, you should let (old people/ children/ pregnant women) on first.

 B: Oh, I didn't know, sorry.

除此之外,你因该让(老人/小孩/孕妇)先上。

噢,我不知道,抱歉。

 4. A: (Excuse me/ Pardon me/ I beg your pardon), how do I get to Wall Street?

 B: Take the A train…

(劳驾/对不起/请原谅),去华尔街怎么走?

坐A列火车。

 5. A: You (should/ will) be able to find it from there.

 B: O.K. Thank you.

在那儿你(应该/可以)找到的。

好的,谢谢你。

 6. A: Let the people (off/ get off/ disembark from) the train before you get on.

 B: I see, that makes more sense, doesn't it?

让别人(先下/先下来/先下车)你再上去。

我知道。这样更合理,不是吗?

 7. A: It's (faster/ slower/ more expensive) than taking the bus or the subway.

 B: Oh, o.k.

这比坐公车或搭地铁(快/慢/贵)。

噢,好吧。

 8. A: (May/ Can) I help you?

 B: Yes. I need to check-in.

我(能够/可以)帮助你吗?

好的,我要办理登机手续。

 9. A: Would you like (a window or an aisle seat/ smoking or non-smoking/ first or business class)?

 B: An aisle/ window seat. / Smoking./ Non-smoking. / First class./ Business class.

你想要一个(靠窗还是靠过道的座位/吸烟还是非吸烟区/头等舱还是经济舱)的座位?

靠过道/还是靠窗的座位/吸烟/非吸烟区/头等舱/经济舱。

 10. A: I just have this one small (bag/ carry-on/ piece of luggage).

 B: O.K. Here's your ticket, sir. Thank you.

我只有这个(小包/小的随身行李/行李)。

好的,先生,这是您的票。谢谢。

求旅游英语导游机场接机的情景对话,要20句

写作思路:写初次见到朋友的朋友的见面对话,以及和陌生人见面常规打招呼用语。

Dialogue 1:This is my friend

对话1:这是我的朋友

Oscar:Judy, this is my friend Tina.

奥斯卡:朱蒂,这是我的朋友蒂娜。

Judy:I'm very glad to meet you.

朱蒂:很高兴认识你。

Tina:It's a pleasure to meet you. I just moved to this city.

蒂娜:很高兴认识你。我刚搬到这城市。

Judy:How do you like Seattle so far?

朱蒂:目前你觉得西雅图怎么样?

Tina:It's totally different from what I expected.

蒂娜:完全跟我想象的不一样。

Judy:Take it easy. You'll get used to it in no time.

朱蒂:慢慢来。你马上会适应的。

Dialogue 2:

对话2:

Hank:Gloria, since you just arrived here last week, I'd like you to meet my girlfriend Sara.

汉克:格洛丽亚,既然你刚来不久,我想介绍你认识我的女朋友莎拉。

Sara:Hi. Glad to meet you.My name is Sara.

莎拉:你好。很高兴认识你。我叫莎拉。

Gloria:Nice to meet you. My name is Gloria.

格洛丽亚:非常高兴认识你。我叫格洛丽亚。

Sara:What do you think of New York?

莎拉:你觉得纽约怎么样?

Gloria:Well, I'm still feeling a little homesick and everything is new here.

格洛丽亚:嗯,我有点想家,这里一切对我来说都很陌生。

Sara:You're bound to feel that way at first, I guess.

莎拉:我猜你刚来,肯定有这感觉。

小学英语口语情景对话

情景对话一:

A:Hi, are you Catherine

嗨,你就是凯瑟琳吧?

B:Yes, Jason, right? Nice to meet you. Welcome to Taiwan. ?

是的,你是杰森吧,很高兴见到你,欢迎来到台湾!

A:Thanks, good to meet you, too. ?

谢谢,我也很高兴见到你。

B:You had a long flight, you must be tired. ?

坐了这么久的飞机,你一定累了吧!

A:Yes, and the food was horrible! ?

嗯,而且食物相当难吃!

B:Oh, sorry to hear that. But, don worry! Taiwan has plenty of great things to eat. First, lets get you to the hotel. ?

喔……难为你了。不过别担心!台湾有很多好东西可以吃。先让我送你到饭店去吧!

A:Great! How will we be getting there

太好了!我们要怎么去呢?

B:My car is in the parking lot, lets go this way. Let me help you with your bags. ?

我的车在停车场,我们往这边走。我帮你提行李。

情景对话二:

A:Good evening, sir. Are you Mr Jim Stewart from the States

晚上好,先生,您是美国来的吉姆·史怀特先生吗?

B:Ah, yes, that's right. ?

是的。

A:Glad to meet you, Mr Stewart. I'm the guide from Pacific Tour Agency. My name is Zhang Hua. ?

很髙兴见到您,史怀特先生。我是太平洋旅行社的导游,我叫张华。

B:Hello, I was just looking for the guide. ?

您好,我正在找导游呢!

A:I'm always at your service, sir. By the way, did you have a pleasant trip

随时为您效劳,先生。对了,一路上还好吗?

B:Not bad. But I've made too many flights these days. I could hardly remember how many take-offs and landings I've been through these three days. I think we all feel a bit tired. ?

还可以。可是这些天尽乘飞机了,都几乎记不清这三天里我经历了多少次起飞和降落了。我想我们都累了。

A:Well, shall we go to the hotel right now? I've already made a reservation for you. ?

那我们马上去酒店好吗?我已为您预定了房间。

B:Wonderful. I'm eager to take a sauna as soon as possible. ?

太好了,我真想尽快洗个桑拿浴。

A:So we must get you to the hotel as soon as possible. I hope to see you refreshed and revitalized tomorrow morning, as we are going to visit the Great Wall. ?

所以我们必须尽快地送你们到旅馆。希望明天早上你们都精神焕发,充满活力,因为我们明天要去参观长城。

B:I am sure we will. Actually, we are looking forward to seeing the great wonder. ?

我们一定会的。实际上,我们正盼望着能见到这个伟大的奇迹呢。

A:Come this way, please. The coach is waiting outside. ?

请这边走,车子正在外面等候。

B:Fine, let's go. ?

好,走吧!

英语四人情景对话材料

 高中英语对话课旨在培养学生语言交际能力,是整个高中英语教学中一个必不可少的重要组成部分。我整理了小学英语口语情景对话,欢迎阅读!

小学英语口语情景对话一

 Linda: Wow ! Look at that !

 琳达: 哇!看那!

 Joy : That's Tower Bridge.

 乔伊: 这是塔桥。

 Linda: It's marvelous. This is the first time I've seen the

 bridge.

 琳达: 真了不起!这是我第一次看到这座桥。

 Joy: So, let me take a photo of you in front of it!

 乔伊: 那么,让我以它为背景给你照张相吧!

 Linda: Yeah! I'd like to send the photo to my parents.

 琳达: 好哇!我想把这张照片送给给我父母。

 Joy: Where do you want to go next?

 乔伊: 你还想去哪里呢?

 Linda: What about Big Ben?

 琳达: 大本钟怎么样?

 Joy: Great. Let's go.

 乔伊: 好。我们走吧。

小学英语口语情景对话二

 Linda :Wang Bin, what's your favourite film?

 琳达:王兵,你最喜欢什么**?

 Wang Bin:It's hard to say because I like many films. For example, Titanic, Gone with the Wind, Pride and Prejudice and Home Atone. Among them, I think Titanic is the best.

 王兵:这很难说,因为我喜欢许多**。例如,《泰坦尼克号》,《乱世佳人》,《傲慢与偏见》和《家赎罪》。其中,我认为泰坦尼克是最好看。

 Linda:I agree. The story is so romantic and the music is so wonderful.

 琳达:我同意。这个故事的浪漫和音乐是如此的美妙。

 Wang Bin:But the story is so sad. It is terrible to see Jack gone with the "unsinkable" ship .

 王兵:但这个故事是如此悲伤。这是可怕的,看到杰克随着?永不沉没的船?一起淹没在大海中。

 Linda :Do you know why he didn't leave the ship?

 琳达:你知道他为什么不离开这艘船吗?

 Wang Bin:I think there weren't enough lifeboats, and he wanted the women and the children to leave the ship. Now it's your turn to tell me your favourite film.

 王兵:我认为没有足够的救生船,他希望妇女和孩子们离开船。现在轮到你告诉我你最喜欢的**。

小学英语口语情景对话三

 Jack:Oh, no! Look at the time! I'm running late! I needed to leave for work five minutes ago

 杰克:噢,不!看看时间!我迟到了!早在5分钟前我就应该去上班的!

 Ken:Jack, you're always running late.

 肯:杰克,你总是迟到。

 Jack:No, not always. Just most of the time.

 杰克:不,不是总是。只是大多数的时间。

 Ken:Well, what's the problem this time?

 肯恩:嗯,有什么问题?

 Jack:I can't find my other shoe. It's not in the closet. It's not beside the door. It's not undermy bed.

 杰克:我找不到我的鞋。不在壁橱里。不在门口。不在我的床下。

 Ken:Why don't you wear another pair of shoes?

 肯:你为什么不穿另一双鞋吗?

 Jack:I can't. My other shoes are too dirty. Besides, I can't find them, either.

 杰克:不行。我的其他鞋子太脏。除此之外,我也找不到他们。

问路英语情景对话,至少5组

1.Today, I want to tell you a joke, the three countries onto ghosts, the Chinese, French, British, gather together,they are squandering their respective countries to see whose spending even more strongly that the French people to put only rats drank whiskey irrigation, drinking,No go rat holes that rats on the dizzy, the British Brandy also filling the rats, the rats drank just afterHalo quickly on the Chinese people to the country's irrigation Erguotou mice, rats drilling holes.While Britain and France onto China onto the ghosts of ghosts laugh when I saw the rats out from the pit, holding a stick, shouting, cats,You give up. \x0d\2.Once upon a time ,a stupid guy went to the doctor's. \x0d\"What's the matter with you",asked the doctor. \x0d\"I have been broken all!",said the fool . \x0d\"Broken all,what's it mean?",the doctor was surprised. \x0d\Then,the fool pointed to his head and said:"Ouch!There is something wrong with my head."after that,he pointed to his back and said :"ouch,my back hurt."then,he touch his nose and said:"ouch,my nose hurt"? \x0d\The doctor thought a while and said :"you have a bad finger" \x0d\从前,有个傻瓜去看医生。那医生问他有什么病。那傻瓜说他全身伤了。那医生很疑惑。接着,那傻瓜用手指着头说:“很痛,我的头伤了。”接着,有指着背,鼻子,说它们都伤了。 \x0d\那医生想了一会儿,说:“你的手指伤了。” \x0d\3.A man goes to church and starts talking to God. He says: "God, what is a million dollars to you?" and God says: "A penny", then the man says: "God, what is a million years to you?" and God says: "a second", then the man says: "God, can I have a penny?" and God says "In a second" \x0d\\x0d\一男子进入教堂和上帝对话.他问:"主啊, 一百万美元对你意味着多少?"上帝回答:"一便士."男子又问:"那一百万年呢?"上帝说:"一秒钟."最后男子请求道:"上帝,我能得到一便士吗?"上帝回答:"过一秒钟." \x0d\4.Four best friends met at the hospital since their wives were giving births to their babies. The nurse comes up to the first man and says, "Congratulations, you got twins." The man said "How strange, I'm the manager of Minnesota Twins." After awhile the nurse comes up to the second man and says, "Congratulations, you got triplets." Man was like "Hmmm, strange I worked as a director for the "3 musketeers." Finally, the nurse comes up to the third man and says \x0d\"Congratulations, you got twins x2." Man is happy and says, "Ironic, I work for the hotel "4 Seasons." All three of them are happy until they see their last buddy jumping all over the place, cursing God and banging his head on the wall. They asked him what's wrong and he answered, "What's wrong? I work for 7up"! \x0d\\x0d\四个好朋友在医院里碰面了,他们的妻子正在生产.护士过来对第一个男人说:"恭喜,你得了双胞胎."男人说:"多奇怪呀,我是明尼苏达双子队的经理."过了一会儿,护士过来对第二个男人说:"恭喜,你得了三胞胎."男人很喜欢:"嗯,又巧了.我是3M公司的董事."最后,护士跑来对第三个男人说:"恭喜,你得了2对双胞胎."男人很开心地说:"真令人啼笑皆非,我为四季宾馆工作."他们三个都很高兴,但第四个伙伴急得像热锅上的蚂蚁,咒骂上帝并用头撞墙.他们问他有什么不对劲,他回答道:"什么不对劲?我可是在七喜公司工作呀!" \x0d\呵呵,一个比一个效率高.

1、Hello,hao can I get to the supermarket?

Go along the streeet to the end , and you'll find it on your left.

2、Hi,what's the way to the bridge?

You can take the No.1 Bus.

3、Could you tell me how to get to the libraly?

Sure, go down this street and turn left ,it's on your right.

4、Where is the hospital?

It's on Heping Road.You can go there by bus No.3.

5、A: Excuse me, can you tell me the way to the nearest subway station?

B: Sure, walk along this road to the end, and then turn right, you will see a high building, and the subway station extrance is near the building.

A: thanks a lot

B: you are welcome~

A:打扰一下,你能告诉我最近的地铁站怎么走吗?

B:当然。你沿着这条路一直走到尽头,然后向右拐,就能看见一栋高楼,地铁入口就在它旁边。

A:非常感谢

B:不客气